Hi friends! the Daytona Turkey Run is back for the 30th time in Daytona Beach, Florida, taking place March 22nd through the 24th. Presented by White Diamond and sponsored in part by Spectrum, this fun event features thousands of cars- classic and custom, a swap meet where vendors sell and trade auto parts and accessories, arts and crafts area, food, drinks and my favorite thing…dogs!
Be sure to grab your friends, family and little ones to check out this great event:
- Dock Dogs is an aquatic canine competition featuring pups of all sizes jumping from a huge dock into a pool and competing in other fun competitions. This takes place on March 23rd and 24th. I can’t wait to check this out!
- The Hops and Hoods Beer Festival features local, craft and domestic beers. Tasting tickets are $5 for 4 samples and $10 for 10 samples. Be sure to get your tasting on March 23rd from 12-4pm!
- Midway area featuring arts and crafts vendors, plus yummy food and drink!
- Little Gobbler’s Play Zone. This free area has bouncy houses, obstacle courses and carnival games, all for little ones. The best part? The entire area is free to enjoy.
- The annual classic car parade takes place on March 24th at 2pm. Watch as registered show cars take a fun lap around the track. Don’t forget your camera to take photos of your favorite cars!
Admission is $10 on Friday and Saturday and $5 on Sunday. Parking is free and little ones under 11 are admitted free when accompanied by an adult. Show hours are from 8am until 4pm on Friday and Saturday and 8am to 2pm on Sunday.