Want to see more than 6,000 vintage, custom and muscle cars and trucks over the Thanksgiving holiday? Then you definitely want to check out the Daytona Turkey Run. It is the largest combined car meet and swap meet in the United States.
The swap meet features vendors selling and trading hard to find auto parts and accessories.
Some of the headlining events include:
- The original Batcopter N3079G from the Batman series as well as the 1966 Batmobile and 1966 Batcyle
- Mecum Auctions Mobile Experience with hands on activities
- Hops & Hoods Craft Beer Festival with more than 120 varieties of craft beer
- Little Gobbler’s Play Zone for kids, including a bounce house, games and more
- Artisan Alley with fashion, art and food vendors
The Daytona Turkey Run is in it’s 45th year. The Turkey Run takes place at Daytona Speedway from 8am Thanksgiving Day until Sunday, November 25th. Admission is $15 Thursday through Saturday and $10 on Sunday with free parking. Children under 11 are free.
For more information, check out Daytona Turkey Run at: