Today on the blog I’m sharing one of my favorite (and super easy) holiday recipes- mini eggnog cheesecakes! Eggnog is something you can really only enjoy around the holidays, so I tend to get my fill of it while it’s available. Though I enjoy it, my waistline does not! The calories in these little cheesecakes are totally worth breaking your diet for though!
It’s also #NationalEggnogMonth, so what better way to celebrate than with some recipes that the #SundaySupper Taste Makers have created?! Pour yourself a tall glass of ‘nog and click through the recipes below!
My mini eggnog cheesecakes are the perfect balance of creamy eggnog with a crunchy nutmeg-graham cracker crust. The recipe comes together quickly so you’ll have a perfect holiday gathering recipe at the ready for any guests that drop by!
- Graham cracker crust:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs or crushed graham crackers
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Cheesecake filling:
- 1 package + ½ package (12 oz total) original cream cheese at room temperature
- ½ cup eggnog
- 1½ tablespoon all-purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Line 9 -12 cupcake liners in muffin pan.
- Melt butter and mix gently with graham cracker crumbs and nutmeg.
- Cream together sugar and cream cheese.
- Add in flour, egg, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg, cream all ingredients together.
- Press a layer of graham cracker crumbs into each cupcake liner.
- Pour cheesecake filling over graham cracker crust until about ¾ way full. (I ended up filling 11 liners with my filling)
- Bake at 20 minutes or until slightly set.
- Let cool completely in muffin pan.
- Place in refrigerator to finish setting.
- When ready to serve top with whipped cream, sprinkles or nutmeg.
- Caramel Bottom Eggnog Cheesecake by Bottom Left of Mitten
- Chocolate Eggnog Poke Cake by Crazed Mom
- Eggnog Bread Pudding with Warm Whiskey Sauce by The Crumby Cupcake
- Eggnog Macarons by Baking Sense
- Eggnog Macaroons by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Eggnog Pie by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Gingerbread Bars with Eggnog Frosting by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Layered Gingerbread Cake with Eggnog Frosting by The Freshman Cook
- Mini Eggnog Cheesecakes by Authentically Candace
- Coconut Milk Eggnog by A Mind “Full” Mom
- Eggnog Coffee Frappe by And She Cooks
- Gingerbread Eggnog Latte by Palatable Pastime
- Spiked Eggnog Hot White Cocoa by The Weekend Gourmet
- Traditional Homemade Eggnog by The Redhead Baker
Breakfast and Breakfast Pastries
- Baked Eggnog Donuts by Life Tastes Good
- Coconut Eggnog Overnight Oats (with homemade eggnog) by Caroline’s Cooking
- Cranberry Eggnog Scones by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Eggnog Pancakes with Cranberry Syrup by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Eggnog Scones by Feeding Big
- Craig Claiborne’s Eggnog Mousse by Food Lust People Love
- Easy Eggnog Fudge by Sunday Supper Movement
- Eggnog Crème Anglaise by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Eggnog Panna Cotta with Cinnamon Whipped Cream by Tramplingrose
- Eggnog Pudding Parfaits by Pies and Plots
- Healthy Eggnog Rice Pudding by Cricket’s Confections
- Homemade Eggnog Ice Cream by Simple and Savory
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.