I saw the most adorable movie on the Hallmark Channel the day after Thanksgiving and watched it again on Wednesday evening, Christmas List. If you enjoy feel-good holiday movies and haven’t yet seen this one, add it to your list! It’s what inspired me to write this post.
Most people come up with a wish list of things they would enjoy receiving for Christmas. I, on the other hand, have come up with a small list of things I would like to experience…because let’s be honest, December is usually jam-packed with a million things to do.
Here is my list of holly-jolly things that I would like to do before this magical season is over:
- See the Starbright Holidays drone show at Disney Springs
- “Adopt an Angel” from the Salvation Army Christmas tree (Chris and I try to do something for a disadvantaged child or family every Christmas and we started this tradition when we started dating almost 4 years ago)
- Drive around Orlando with a mug of hot chocolate and look at all of the holiday lights and displays
- Go ice skating
- Watch A Christmas Story (a classic holiday movie I’ve never seen)
- See a Living Nativity
- Play in the “snow” in Celebration
What are some things you want to do before Christmas is over?