Another year older, another year wiser. Today is my 35th birthday. It’s been a roller coaster of a life thus far, but I have to say, in this month of thankfulness, I am grateful for this life of mine. I think today is a good day to tell you 10 things you may not know about me.
- I’m a small town girl, born and raised in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin. I’ve called Orlando, FL home though since I graduated high school at 18.
- I enjoy traveling and have traveled to the Caribbean and a handful of states in the US. My boyfriend and I are cruising to Key West and Cozumel next week for my birthday/Thanksgiving trip. My dream trip would be Africa.
- I am a self-proclaimed foodie and don’t shy away from trying new foods or cuisines.
- I have numerous tattoos with plans to get at least 1 or 2 more. Most of them are words or phrases because I am a logophile (lover of words). My most recent tattoo is a pulse line with the date 06/12/2016 on my left arm. I chose to get something in honor of this tragic attack tattooed on myself because I was emotionally scarred from it and because I support equality.
- I was engaged to be married in April of this year. My ex and I broke off our relationship last October but ended up getting back together in January of this year. I believe our short break from each other has strengthened our bond. I believe each person has their other half somewhere in this great big world, and he is mine. We don’t currently have plans to get engaged again, but it isn’t completely off the table. For now, we are working on making our first house together a home.
- I am a Bravo TV junkie. Below Deck, Vanderpump Rules, Million Dollar Listing…those are pretty much the only shows I watch.
- I am an introverted extrovert. I enjoy time by myself to recharge my batteries, but I also enjoy going out with friends even though I am never the loudest one in the bunch.
- I’ve never had a broken bone or stitches and I just recently had my very first surgery.
- Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. I could eat omelets, pancakes and toast all day, every day.
- I’m terrified to die, but I enjoy living. I know every living thing has an inevitable end, but I want to enjoy life while I am still breathing and stop delaying reaching my goals because of fear or insecurity. This is something I really need to work on.
What are 10 things I should know about you?